Thank you for Purchase of SmartScope.
Even beginners, SmartScope has been designed to be intuitive.
By understanding the behavior of the various buttons in advance, in this manual, we will help you to take full advantage of the application performance.
Please read the tutorial beginners.
Changes in latest version SmartScope2.0 are as follows.
- Brand new interface for iOS 7
- Added an indicator of the QR code reading mode
- Rebuilt iOS7 exclusively with the internal design
- Swipe to access configuration panel
- Changed to high resolution than before the resolution of the captured image
Task of the next update
- Implementation of the new features overlay mode
- Reduce memory load of potential
- Add effect of the QR code reading
SmartScope grow with me. Please look forward to future updates.
- Description of each button
If you tap each icon, ON / OFF is switched.
2D Barcode Reader When On, It automatically recognized within the 2D Barcode Show Grid When On, Show the grid in camera view Sound Effects When On, at the time of tapping, play a sound effect Vibration When On, at the time of shooting, vibrate Settings Tap to change to the settings screen of the app Shot When you tap, Take a screen shot Light When you tap, LED on the back of the device to emit light. Scale When you tap, change capture size(iPhone5 only)
- Function Settings
- Switch of each item, and in conjunction with the menu item on the main screen, the function of each switch is the same as that of the main screen.
- App Information
Version It is the version of the SmartScope User’s Manual Refer to the documentation on this page Rate this App Move to App Store SmartScope Page
- Supported OS
- iOS 7 or later (Not supported iOS7 before)
- Compatible models
- iPhone 5,iPhone 5s,iPhone5c,iPod touch
- About the app, please contact us If you have any support from the application questions and comments.
- Apple,Safari and iPhone® is registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- QR Code is registered trademarks of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.