SmartScope User’s Manual
Thank you for Purchase of SmartScope.
Even beginners, SmartScope has been designed to be intuitive.
By understanding the behavior of the various buttons in advance, in this manual, we will help you to take full advantage of the application performance.
Please read the tutorial beginners.
Changes in latest version SmartScope1.2.1 are as follows.
- Fix display bug when returning to the App
Task of the next update
- Improvement of the user interface
SmartScope grow with me. Please look forward to future updates.
- Description of each button
If you tap each icon, ON / OFF is switched.
Menu Open Tap to display the setting menu 2D Barcode Reader When On, I automatically recognized within the 2D Barcode Show Grid When On, Show the grid in camera view Sound Effects When On, at the time of tapping, play a sound effect Vibration When On, at the time of shooting, vibrate Menu Close Tap to close the setup menu Settings Tap to change to the information screen of the app Shot When you tap, Take a screen shot Light When you tap, LED on the back of the device to emit light. Scale When you tap, change capture size(iPhone5 only)
- Function Settings
- Switch of each item, and in conjunction with the menu item on the main screen, the function of each switch is the same as that of the main screen.
- Explanation of each item
Done Go back to the main screen Version It is the version of the SmartScope User’s Manual Refer to the documentation on this page Rate this App Move to App Store SmartScope Page
- Information about accessing the album when you first start in iOS6
Is selected during the first boot after app downloads, for access to the album “Do not Allow” from the SmartScope, but the problem does not occur in the operation of the application, while an image can not be saved to continue.
Due to changes in the security policy of Apple, this problem is solved by the following procedures.
“Settings” > “Privacy” > “Photos”
In the list of apps that is displayed, change to “ON” SmartScope.
- About the app, please contact us If you have any support from the application questions and comments.
- Apple,Safari and iPhone® is registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- QR Code is registered trademarks of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.